“The piano keys are black and white, but they sound like a million colors in your mind”
Playing the piano is amazing. It will soothe your soul from inside, out. Each musical instrument produces music and has its benefits. Playing the piano is also having its amazing benefits, not only musically but also health-wise.
One might be thinking, playing the piano can only be having benefits when it comes to musical or financial job level, but this is not the case. Playing the piano can have many health benefits, too. Intellectual, Physical, Social or Mental, all kind of effects are possible by playing the piano.
Check out: Top 20 Best Digital Pianos 2021
Though there are a lot of benefits, which are not only related to health but also beneficial physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially, which are as includes:
1. Once you become a pro in playing piano, you can easily start your Youtube channel or offline classes, and start creating your asset.
2. Having a hobby is amazing. It will help to keep your mind active, as usual. Piano playing is an amazing hobby where music diverts your mind, from all the stress and removes the over-thinking process by saving your time in practicing it.
3. Playing the piano helps to reduce the issue of concentration & increases the power to concentrate on anything which will improvise the efficiency of the task one is performing.
4. Music always promotes happiness hormones. It increases the feeling of fun in the person and is a great source of happiness for anyone. Playing the piano is as amazing as breathing happiness. (Read: 10 Tips for Choosing Music to Play on Piano)
5. Anxiety can be reduced with the help of playing the piano. Music is very soothing and it will relax all your anxious mind needs. Playing the piano is as amazing as reducing anxiety via exercise.
Now when it comes to showering the remarkable health benefits of playing the piano, then the topmost which will come on any search engine be like:
Table of Contents
1. Stimulates the Growth Hormones
The children who play the piano is having to find the human growth hormones or HGH at a very high level in their bodies. These growth hormones are very helpful in keeping the kids in a very energetic way and saves the growing children from various body issues including body ache and body pain, in their old ages.
Human growth hormones help to keep people more lively and more jovial and boost the level of their energy throughout. Studies have proved that the children who took piano classes in their childhood have increased levels of human growth hormones, which ultimately help them in living cheerfully in their older days.
2. Relaxes the brain and Relieves from the Stress
The piano is a one-stop solution for all the soothing tune needs. But this is not it, playing the piano, always leads to elevating the stress level as it will help in lowering your blood pressure level and makes your body feel more positive and more relaxed.
Depression and anxiety can be cured by playing the piano. It is a very well-known therapy for people who owe attention deficit disorder. A complete healthy stress buster, which can help you feel more positive about life than any other thing.
3. Improves the sitting position & strengthened the hand muscles
Pianoists have an improved dexterity than other non-pianoists. Not only this, but the studies have shown that playing the piano daily improves your sitting posture as every time you have to play the piano, you need to sit straight and sit attentively. Playing the piano is a complete workout.
When someone plays the piano, they have to move their hands continuously along with their fingers, which ultimately leads to flexible hand muscles and strengthen finger muscles. Playing the piano makes your physique looks more muscular.
4. Neural connection with the brain
Playing a musical instrument such as piano helps in improving the neural connection of the brain and enhances the functionality of the brain by making it more effective and energetic. Thus, playing the piano helps in increasing the concentration of the brain and thus, leading to a good focus on studies and then in extracurricular activities.
5. Improves Vocabulary
Once a person starts learning a piano, it will help in broadens the vocabulary of the person and also the verbal sequencing skills of the person. Learning the piano will lead to the exposure of many more words than a normal human does, who is not in contact with the music, the reading of those persons increases automatically.
This not lead to the improvement in the vocabulary but also in the performance of the persons and children in their classroom as well.
Thus, there is an enormous amount of benefits which could be gain by playing the piano, and it is a very good idea to practice the piano or send your kids to learn piano lessons. Playing pianos, not only improve the physical aspects of the human body but also affects the mental health of the human body.
When listening to the piano, a person can feel the emotions more than any other timing, since it is a great way to soothe the internal soul of the human body. Sometimes, when the composition is amazing, not only you but your friends and family will start enjoying it and can find an amount of peace while listening to the piano. Any musical instrument could be chosen for the right amount of peace and the right amount of medication to be done. Music is a way to find the eternal soul in this life itself. Music creates a sense of love and emotions in any human body. Music brings peace.